business card printing and more
Here are a few of our most common options. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and we’ll occasionally do custom work as well (a complex booklet with die-cutting and rivet binding, for example).
business card printing
- standard, slim, square, circular or oval sizes
- rounded corners
- extra thick options
- brown kraft or metallic paper
- plastic or metal business cards
- matte coating
- high-gloss UV coating
- silk laminated
- suede lamination
- extra high-gloss
- water resistant
- foil embossing, regular or raised
- simulated CMYK foil (cost-effective option for multiple colors)
- UV spot varnish, regular or raised
- extra thick tri-laminate
- painted edges
- thermography (raised ink)
- bifold, trifold or quadfold brochures with regular or specialty folds
- mini brochures or odd sizes
- rack cards (one-sided brochures on cardstock)
- letter or half-letter sales sheets
- handout cards of any size
- paperweight flyers of any size
- envelopes, notecards and other stationery
- invoices, 2-part forms (NCR)
- postcards or mailing campaigns (EDDM)
- stickers, individual or roll labels, bumper stickers
- magazines, newsletters & advertisements
- pocket folders, regular or small sizes
- indoor and outdoor banners
- banner stands, regular and table size
- table tents, table cards
- yard and sidewalk signs
- window clings
- posters or large easel signs
- fabric banners and pole flags
- canvas prints
i have a project. what’s the next step?
- Tell us about the problem you are trying to solve.
- We’ll make recommendations and email you an estimate.
- Choose your preferred option and we’ll get it done.
When you work with cyclone press, there’s no need to learn industry lingo or research printing companies and website builders. This is what we do day in, day out, and we’re here to help. Tell us how via email below or call 816.237.0773.